Mental Health and Wellbeing Support
Supporting parents and carers during the current lockdown
- How to support your child if they are feeling anxious about Coronavirus.pdf
- Mentally Healthy Schools - Click here – Guidance for parents on how to use the
Mentally Healthy Schools resources.
- Anna Freud Centre - Click here - Top tips to help families work together and support one
another during the coronavirus outbreak.
- Anna Freud Centre - Click here – Advice for parents and carers talking about mental
health with young people at primary school.
- Young Minds - Click here - for a wide range of resources to support
parents/carers in the well-being of their children.
- UK Government/Public Health England Click here –
Guidance for parents and carers on supporting children and young people’s
mental health and wellbeing during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Ideas to support helping your child:
Brain and sensory breaks.ppt
Simple relaxation tasks.ppt
Emotional regulation tasks.ppt
Your young childs behaviour-Barnardos.pd
MIND information leaflets about different emotional and mental health needs:
How to manage stress.pdf
Understanding anxiety and panic attacks.pdf
How to deal with anger.pdf
How to increase your self-esteem.
How to support someone who feels suicidal.pdf
Understanding bipolar disorder.pdf
Understanding eating problems.pdf
Understanding personality disorders.pdf
understanding self harm.pdf
Helping your child overcome Perfectionism
How to cope with hearing voices