Ofsted & Parent View
Ofsted Inspection Information
The school was last inspected on 19th June 2018 and was rated as "Good". You can read the report by clicking the link below.
For further Ofsted inspection information, please use the following link to find past inspection reports...
Parent Views of Oliver Goldsmith
Parent views are important to us. Each year we undertake a parent survey to find out what you think about the school, what you value and what you feel needs to be improved. The outcomes of surveys are always shared with parents, staff, governors and children in the autumn term. We always have an action plan to respond to parental contrubytions or concerns.
Parent Survey Results 2016-17 - Click on the link below to see what parents had to say about us...
Summary of Strengths:
- Parental support for the school remains very strong across all areas covered in the parental survey. This is a consistent pattern over time, with progress seen from 2015 to date.
- 100% of parents either strongly agreed or agreed that their children was happy and safe at the school.
- 96% of parents would recommend the school to another parent.
- 86% of surveys showed ALL positive ticks with parents strongly agreeing or agreeing with statements – only 15 surveys had one or more negative ticks in disagree.
- NO surveys showed ticks in the strongly disagree column.
- Out of the 13 questions asked, 11 were 90% plus with only two below this level. These two areas were still both in high 80% bracket very close to 90%
- The majority of parents agree that the school communicates effectively with parents – NO parents said that communication needed improving
Parent Survey Results 2015-16 - Click on the link below to see what parents had to say about us...
You can also use the link below to Ofsted Parentview to provide your feedback or to see what parents say about the school.