School Improvement - Our Journey...
As a community of leaders and learners, we aim to inspire everyone to be the best that they can be, to help make OGPS the best school it can be. On this page you will find information about our school development priorities.
School Development Plan 2022-23
- To be launched on website after first FGB meeting in Autumn Term (13th Sept 2022)
School Development Plan 2020-22: Overt this time period, we were focusing on the following areas...
- Increase effectiveness of middle leaders as a key driver of school improvement.
- Improve the ‘Quality of Education’ for all pupils at OGPS (with a focus on phonics & reading)
- Raise pupil outcomes across all ages and phases at OGPS compared to national (Covid 19 recovering focus)
- Ensure ‘Curriculum Development’ is secured in line with the new inspection framework.
Annual Governors Report to Parents
Every year, our governors write a letter to update parents about their role, their focus and their impact o the life of the school. Here is the most recent....