At OGPS we want children to take pride in their appearance and set high expectations for themselves. All pupils are expected to wear the full school uniform and black footwear at all times.
How does OGPS help with the financial burden of uniforms and meets DfE guidance?
- Following Covid 19, we had already reviewed our uniform policy in order to reduce costs for families.
- We have reduced the number of branded items that children wear or need.
- Children at OGPS only need ONE branded item which is the school jumper or school cardigan.
- Children can choose other branded items if they wish but these are NOT compulsory.
- We changed our polo shirts and our kit so they could be purchased from ANY high street shop or supermarket.
Children may wear the school blue jogging bottoms. Our uniform suppliers are Mayfair (463-465 Kingsbury Road, NW9 9DY Tel: 020 8204 8117). https://www.allinlondon.co.uk/directory/1214/14271...
From Reception onwards...
Grey trousers, with white polo shirt and blue jumper (with grey shorts in the summer term). Grey skirt with the white polo shirt, cardigan or jumper, or the grey pinafore with the polo shirt if preferred (blue check summer dress in the summer term).
All children must wear the full PE kit for lessons. On PE days, children come dressed in their PE kits rather than change in school. The PE kit is a plain white t-shirt with black or grey shorts or black or grey tracksuit bottoms. For warmth, children should wear their school jumper or cardigan. Children should wear wear trainers on PE days - these can be any colour.